The start off of my New Year’s post is a me-me. And I tag everyone who’s reading this to do this me-me! 😀
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
First ride ever on the motorbike with Xiao Lan speeding along the road, sat for Sijil Perompak Malaysia [SPM] and survived, tried J. Co Donuts [and they are damn good :D], received the sacrament of confirmation, went into the exam hall during trials with only tips information from the SMS the night before trials in hand :D… and went to Wei Sy and Wei Qi’s house 😀
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Well, I don’t remember if I made any new year’s resolution :D… Maybe I did make one before I sleep but I don’t remember them 😀
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I wish I could list down at least 5.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Canon Ixus 850 IS [now replaced by 860 IS], an awesome DSLR camera, more clothes, more shoes, more bags, to be more hardworking [I am seriously lacking of this!], more freedom 😀 and I don’t remember =p
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
16th March 2007 – Because of the red icing wordings on my birthday cake and the lovely dinner.
5th November 2007 – Where Zaharah cried and we took a photo of her crying 😀
26th November 2007- The end of my suffering for 13 years.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Took more crazy photos than last year :D, realizing what matters the most and realizing who are my true friends 🙂
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Best friends, please don’t reveal hor :D… Pretend that suddenly you all suddenly hilang ingatan when you are reading this :D… Thank you 😀 Your co-operation is greatly appreciated 😀
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
True Colours by Maggie Reilly
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
c) Richer 😀 and that’s the best part of all 😀
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spending my time dreaming and chatting when I can actually study -_________-
20. How did you spend Christmas?
In church, family reunion dinner and got some surprises 🙂
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Does falling in love with Lee Hom counts?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope. Banish all hatred.
24. What was the best book you read?
School books. Chemistry[Electrochemistry], Physics [Concave lens, damn cool wei!], Biology [Oogenesis! haha], Add Maths [At maximum point, dydx = 0. Clap la ’cause I still remember :D]. No la, kidding la, it’s actually Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That I can actually sing along when I know the song that is playing on the radio.
26. What did you want and get?
A job, more friends, bags, clothes, shoes and to say goodbye to SPM forever.
27. What did you want and not get?
Canon Ixus 850 IS, an awesome DSLR camera, an A1 in my Add Maths for the JPS test, the very lovely orange dress
28. What was your favorite film this year?
Err, I forgot if I actually watch any film in the year 2007 -___-, maybe I did, but I don’t remember it now.
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Great dinner, some surprises and I’m 17.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a Canon Ixus 850 IS.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
32. What kept you sane?
Canon Ixus 850 IS, interesting stuffs, shopping, Lee Hom, new clothes, new shoes, new bags, good books, good food
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Lee Hom 😀
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Everyone in school and everyone on the Star who quitted 😦
Class of 2006
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Kwan Yann Way, Leong Wai Mun, Brian Fam, Wan Chui Sen [Dear Dorine :D], Xiao Lan, Chris, Hafiz, Yap Chee Kheng, Jong Wei [My darling baby boy 😀 No la, kidding la. Ha-ha-ha!] Ah Onn. Sorry la, too many =p
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Don’t be lazy. [All 2008 Form 5, don’t be lazy :D… Bak pepatah kata, malas adalah racun yang paling berbisa. Chewah, salah don’t la marah, I main-main je =p]
Blessed new year everyone 🙂